9/20/2004
Cattle Congress 2004
ok so the other night me and my siblings went to the rodeo at the National Cattle Congress in Waterloo. I must tell you I enjoyed it very much,the cowboy thing and all! Have you ever seen the Taco John's commercial with Whiplash the Cowboy Monkey? Well he was at the rodeo the other night and it was sweet how he could ride the dog like it was a horse. Whiplash rounded up some goats a few times, but then it started to get old and boring. I've been to rodeos in my day and well this one i cant believe was called a rodeo because there were only 4 bull riders!OK I WILL FINISH THIS LATER. GOTTA GO TO CLASS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Lori!
Yessss, I finally checked out your blog! It looks good! (except that one picture....no just kidding) We had an amazing time in Colombia
Bye,
Marjan
Post a Comment