11/15/2004
A case of the sometimers
So Lor forgot that she had a thing called a blog, but now she remembers thanks to some helpful friends.:) Well hmm this week I am busing writing another one of my essays. It's very important to me to do extremely well on these essays because it is a course for my major. For about two years now I have had pain in my right shoulder, usually aggravated most when playing volleyball or anything like that and well I finally decided to get it checked out. This thursday the 18th it is getting more checked out with an arthogram and an MRI. Im not too siked about the MRI because my whole body has to go in the machine! I don't think I am clasterphobic but then again I have never been in a situation really that I would feel that way. Plus seeing the ones in teh movies just doesn't look like something I would want to be inside of! Oh well maybe they could just blind fold me then I wouldn't be able to see and that would be better than seeing that i can't get out. Sorry about my sometimers disease. Lets hope it doesn't turn into alzhiemers anytime soon!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment