11/28/2005

Going on a rampage

Sooo i feel like venting slightly. I am not very good at expressing my feelings, i tend to keep them all bottled up inside and today was one of those days where anything that happend could easily light my fuse and a bomb would go off! Too often I tell myself lor don't get mad it's no big deal, the world is not coming to an end because of it. Well sometimes i just wanna be mad for awhile, human nature sharing natural feelings and emotions la ti da. Today was one of those mad at the world days! And believe me I do have days where I get quite frustrated and upset with the certain aspects of this life. ohhh bratha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa....easy lori. that isnt the lori i know...not that i know lori very well to begin with, Im pretty sure ive never seen you not smile. have a good day.. or try to. cya later

derek