9/15/2004

Blonde Moment of the Day

WOW!! Today has been extremely long for me. It began with working at Kohls from 8am to 1pm followed by class at 2 which lasted until 3:15. Then I got to go to church at 5 and meet fellow staff members of middle school small group leaders. So we had the first night of small group and it went really well. I think we'll have lots of fun and hopefully everyone will grow alot! After small group with middle school I went to college small group with the Neys because I had no idea what was going on with this new thing they are doing so I just sat in on their group for the night. So I am getting ready to leave and I am looking for my keys. looking looking looking looking. look in my bag oh bout 5 times. i had people helping me look but we could not find them. "Where did you put them last?" "Well I remember throughing them on the floor in the student center but after that I'm not really sure." I call my friends to come give me a ride home so they are on their way. Jason's like "are you sure they arent in your bag? Do a little shake." So i did and nothing. OH well my ride was on its way and it was all good. Before Jason goes out the door he says "I hope you don't find in some place funny." (or something like that) and about 30 seconds after he left i felt a bulge in the front pocket of my bag. NO WAY!!!! the keys were in my bag the whole time!!!! OOOPPPPiiieessssss!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is a great idea and we love it here in nebraska. really liked seeing your pictures from your trip. also the one about losing loved ones, that is all gods control. we are only here to have an extended visit with our friends until it is time to go to our real home. heaven..l lots of love aunt ann and the girls.

Anonymous said...

Lori,

Hey it's great to hear what's going on. I know I haven't replied much to your emails, but I do read them! Once you are done with school, where are you thinking about going? Check out my blog: www.xanga.com/brokencase

-Casey

Anonymous said...

Wow, I was wondering where your keys finally ended up. I'm glad that you found them! I had a feeling that they would be somewhere!!!

Jason