skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lor's Blog
10/21/2004
Three Amigos--Uncle Rob, Kyle, Josh. Sorry if this does not come out clear.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2005
(69)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(22)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(15)
▼
2004
(55)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(29)
Green usually means go
Ready to Burst
Kyle Edward Zey
cool dude
Never forget about golf ball hunting, bike riding ...
Three Amigos--Uncle Rob, Kyle, Josh. Sorry if this...
Smiling for the camera!!! :)
If you scroll down you can see that I have posted ...
Hmmm What to tell you about what has been happenin...
Song of the Week- Homesick- by Mercy Me
I think she's alittle too old for ya bud!
Aren't those mountains just gorgeous with the clou...
THE FOOD
The Menu at the reception.
SMILE!!!!
Anthony, cousin Nicole, Lins, and cousin Natasha
Beaver Meadows Resort in Colorado
Hudson Pictures
Part of the Pink Passion Group
Not looking forward to this!!
hudson and his new toy
Let's hope he never does this to whats inside that...
MMMM and you thought only feet tasted good! Wait t...
leave me be. its time for my 5th nap of the day.
Grandpa and me going for a dip.
This is my normal look-dazed and confused.
Pet the kitty. DON'T GRAB!!!
Have you ever tasted feet? I reallyyy like it. The...
Grandma and Grandpa are very sad to leave their gr...
►
September
(10)
Links
Google News
Desiring God
Matty
Hilz
Megan
Aaron
Brittany
Andrea
Schoon
Nate Dawg
Dylan
The Light Switch
Ryan and Karis
Prairie Lakes Church
Web Logics
Rich
Casey
Melinda
Breezy
Jon Buckwalter
Seth
Rachel Bennett
Sarah Beth
Streetkids
A Soup Named Stew
About Me
Lori
I enjoy randomnacity. I like doing weird things. Normal is too bland and boring for me personally. I'd rather be outrageously crazy.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment