skip to main | skip to sidebar

Lor's Blog

3/24/2005


Lindsey on the left and Lori and the right. This is our first time riding double. Gotta love tan lines. Why are my pictures so blurry on the internet? that bugs me.
Posted by Lori at 14:55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2005 (69)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ▼  March (6)
      • Yeah I know I am cute even without my clothes on!
      • Mahn he's growing up sooo fast! He is 10 months ol...
      • SIX MONTHS!!! Are you kidding me!?!?!
      • Lindsey on the left and Lori and the right. This i...
      • Ok so this is alittle dated, 2 years ago. Senior p...
      • Recovering
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2004 (55)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (29)
    • ►  September (10)

Links

  • Google News
  • Desiring God
  • Matty
  • Hilz
  • Megan
  • Aaron
  • Brittany
  • Andrea
  • Schoon
  • Nate Dawg
  • Dylan
  • The Light Switch
  • Ryan and Karis
  • Prairie Lakes Church
  • Web Logics
  • Rich
  • Casey
  • Melinda
  • Breezy
  • Jon Buckwalter
  • Seth
  • Rachel Bennett
  • Sarah Beth
  • Streetkids
  • A Soup Named Stew

About Me

Lori
I enjoy randomnacity. I like doing weird things. Normal is too bland and boring for me personally. I'd rather be outrageously crazy.
View my complete profile