3/24/2005

SIX MONTHS!!! Are you kidding me!?!?!

Soo I went back to the doctor today for the regular check up after surgery, and well lets just say I didn't want to hear what he had to say. "4 weeks and you should have full motion back. Don't do anything for 6 months." WHAT THE WORLD!?!! It's more like I've got 2 months to get this baby back to full strength. Either that or my left arm is going to get very strong this summer. So I guess trying to learn a flip is out this summer (j/k I need alot more practice before I can attempt a flip a roo.)

You have no idea how much I love wakeboarding and playing sand volleyball. If I wasn't called to be in ministry then I would go for being a professional wakeboarder, how fun would that be! Maybe throw some surfing in there too.

Along with these sports come wonderful memories that I hope will never leave this mind of mine. Thank you to cuzin Kyle for introducing these exciting and fun sports to us. I'm sure he will have a nice laugh when he sees me take a fall here and there. We miss you, but I don't want to stop something that I have grown to enjoy and reminds me of you and your sense of adventure. I love you Sarge, Silver Fox, and Sis.

No comments: