skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lor's Blog
10/05/2005
Groomsmen left to right um Chris' friend, Nick, another friend of Chris, another of Chris' friend, Josh, and Conner. As you can see I didn't quite get there names all figured out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2005
(69)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(22)
<!-- // Begin Pollhost.com Poll Code // -->Which o...
<!-- // Begin Pollhost.com Poll Code // -->Which s...
Few quotes worth blogging
Everything's Changing When I Turn Around
"I know I'm getting my pic taken but I don't wanna...
mmmm..........trying to be sexy with a cloudy glas...
September 2005
Brown Bottle Rehearsal Dinner 09-23-05
Hilz, Matty, Aaron, Meg at Carver for the Iowa foo...
a HA HA HA!
Meg, Aaron, and I at the Iowa vs. UNI football gam...
Hmmm....shy........not shy
I miss you!
Groomsmen left to right um Chris' friend, Nick, an...
The bridal attendants left to right include Mary, ...
Doc always has winter green mints! No joke!
Brother Josh and his girl friend Steph.
Steph and I sat with Weimers at the reception.
Mike and I at Murray reception. It is kind of blur...
Nickie and I also at the reception.
Ben and I at the reception. We've come a long ways...
Alaina Young and I at the reception. 09/24/05
►
August
(1)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(15)
►
2004
(55)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(29)
►
September
(10)
Links
Google News
Desiring God
Matty
Hilz
Megan
Aaron
Brittany
Andrea
Schoon
Nate Dawg
Dylan
The Light Switch
Ryan and Karis
Prairie Lakes Church
Web Logics
Rich
Casey
Melinda
Breezy
Jon Buckwalter
Seth
Rachel Bennett
Sarah Beth
Streetkids
A Soup Named Stew
About Me
Lori
I enjoy randomnacity. I like doing weird things. Normal is too bland and boring for me personally. I'd rather be outrageously crazy.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment