You will find that I have randomly placed photos on this web site. Basically these photos describe what I have been up to the past month of September. To begin let me start with the weekend of the 16h and 17th. Me and some friends went to our other friend's place in Iowa City to attend the Iowa vs. UNI football game. Got to experience some real tailgating (Not like small UNIS) and enjoyed the game very much.
Alot of the pictures I have posted are from Tisha and Chris Murray's wedding reception. I can't believe they finally tied the knot! WOW! Congradulations kids!
And lastly there is a picture of my car. Yes on September 22, 2005 my car was taken to the cc to get better. An older man failed to yield while changing lanes and damaged me. sad. BUT THERE ARE FAR MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE THAN A CAR!
So there you have the description of the pictures. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment