Hi. I really want to share this tonight. I may seem or appear quite and shy to some, but you guys have nooooo idea how weird I can be. It's not like dorky wierd but it is more like a good weird. When I think of that day when I will be running to meet Jesus and it will be better than in the movies when we embrace or when I bow down at the throne with all of His glory and honor and holiness and ALL of Him or when I think about the praising and worshiping that is going to occur in heaven, the sound of multitudes of voices of different beings all so beautiful that it will not be a sound rather it will be something that we can not explain, basically when I think of Heaven I scream alot and its pretty high!!!! Seriously I think that is why I am aliitle deaf beacuse I have hurt my own ear drums. OH MY GOSH!!! I am so stoked so ready so anxious so desiring so yearning so longing and so much more for the moment when i can kiss the feet of those who's feet were peirced for me!!!!!!!! No words could ever describe the love Jesus gives; our tiny vocabulary does not even begin to try to find a word that explains it. OH another I am so extremely excited about is dancing in the presence of the Lord. This may come to a shock to many but I love dancing. It only comes out then when praising God. oh quick story. Last Winter when I was at YWAM in Denver worship times are pretty free and awesome. Well i like to move when Im praising my LOrd and this guy behind me thought I was all wierd because I liked to move around soooo much. So I hope I don't scare any of you by my craziness but man sometimes it may seem like IM a kid who needs to take some REDLIN because Jesus makes me so high. Im writing this because I am fed up with and tired of hiding the true joy I have and that it can be yours too!!!! I want people to be able to see what is really on my heart. Sorry this may seem long to some but to me nothing is ever to long when discussing Jesus, never ever ever!!!!!
"Prayer does not change God, it changes him who prays!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is sooo awesome. u are really a very cool person. so awesome. lol thats all i got
Post a Comment