12/27/2004
Shopping Blues
ok this is whats going on in my mind right now. This afternoon after I was released from class I went shopping to just pick up a few items, however I ended up calling my friend who was supposed to be on a cruise somewhere down by Florida and we went to the mall. I always get items that are on sale for dirt cheap. Seriously I bought a skirt tonight for $20.00 and that was realllyyy stretching it for me. So I got alot of nice clothes but on the way home and till now I have felt sorta guilty about spending a good portion of my birthday and Christmas money on just clothes! That was the last thing I wanted for Christmas! You know that saying "What is it going to count for eternity?" Yeah I am not liking that i know that saying at the moment!!AAAHHHHH!!!! I have to admit though that lately I have been pretty careless with this world because my mind set has been everything is going to pass away so why get involved? Yeah definately working on living in the present with headlights shining on the front door of home! I wish I could escape at times just to get a climpse of him face to face. Someday my friend, someday. "He gives life to the fullest!" It's not boring, worthless, waste of time, or easy. His life that he brings to all who receive him is an aesthetic ride that by far out lasts an 8 second ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment