12/21/2004
"Trust God? Are You Crazy?!"
"keep Trusting God!" is the phrase that I immediately heard after several tragic events occurred. "trust God? Are you serious? I mean how could He allow something like this to happen? Why trust him? I thought He loved me and would do anything to make sure to protect me from harm?!?!?!" Personally I was struggling with this phrase trust God. My friend said that he wants to know if his faith is really true by having something not so good happen to him. Of course none of us want to go through what alot of us have been through the past 6 months but i tell you what you will either turn or burn! I had to find out what it meant to really trust God and what gave me reason to trust him. First of all I looked outside my bedroom window to find a beautiful farmland. He is the creator of this gorgeous, beautiful earth. His power is displayed throughout his creation...think about it! He created everything from the ocean floors to the Rocky Mountains to the very tiny nuclear atoms! Pieces of God are EVERYWHERE! Trust him because he is bigger than your problem! I'll stop right here and let you think about God and how powerful and majestic he is which we can see through his creation! Creating the earth is a much larger task than what some of us are going through. I think He can handle it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment