1/30/2005
And The Training Begins. . . . .
I have always wanted to particpate in a marathon and I am finally going to make that happen. It's one of my goals in life to compete and complete a 26 mile race. Here's what the training road looks like for working up to a marathon: start out with a few 5ks then move up to 10k then on to a half a marathon and then finally a whole marathon. Today I started training for a 5k that is next October. Anyone care to join me? Yes it's running and many people do not like running, but hey your body is a holy temple. How are you keeping your heart healthy? Ok do not mean to sound like a health nut, but just want you guys to be able to live life to the fullest not only with Jesus but with your brothers and sisters here on earth. :)If you have any questions or comments please leave them aqui. Adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lori!! That's so awesome you have that kind of goal. What kind of training do you have to do? I would love to do something like that but know it would be super hard for me to be consistent... I'm not necessarily made to be a runner. But i'd like to learn maybe... :)
Post a Comment