Can you believe it it is the year 2005?!?!?!?! We are already half way through this decade that seems like it just started not too long ago. Congrats to Tyler and Brooke on your marriage and God Bless. Courtney and Darby Congrats on your engagement!!! Love ya guys!!!
On a more serious note.... At this time of year the routine thing to do is to look back on the previous year and reflect on the good and the bad and the neutral. For some reason though tonight I feel like i should not spend a whole lot of time reflecting on this past year. Instead I think I need to have the mindset of looking onward/forward to what is going to come perhaps in this year! Don't get me wrong there are things about this last year that will be dear to my heart forever but this is a new year with new opportunities awaiting for all of us!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment