January 10, 2005. It's Monday morning and it is time to return to the levels of higher education. Usually I despise this day more than anything because it means more school!! However yesterday before I rose from my slumber I realized that I actually am looking forward to this semester because I actually like and enjoy the classes that I will be taking. BUT there is one class I do not care for which is American Literature but I have to take it for my major so 1 out of 6 is not bad at all! Marriage and Family is going to be awesome and I am so excited that Hilz and Justin Wagner are both in it, and Intro to Linguistics with Matty is going to be great fun too!!! Plus on top of that is my Religions of the World class which gets me so pumped!!!! AAHHHHH!!!! Sometimes I wish i could just take classes like that all the time. So far this semester looks like it is going to be extremely busy but i shall attempt to enjoy every bit of it!!!
Oh yeah! Congrats Parker on your engagement! That's awesome dude!!! (No I'm good)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment